Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tumblr - Day 24

Day 24:
A letter to your parents.

Hey parental units. I've been putting this off for a while.
But I think it's a pretty appropriate time for this letter.
I'm not going to say everything on my mind.. but I'll summarize.  
I have recently realized that there's too many times I take for granted all the love I have for each of you.
Through the good times and the bad,
you guys will always be there for me.
I will never have nothing to come back to. 
I really want you each to know that I love you both.
No matter what.
After everything is said and done,
you are my mother and father.
No one will ever replace you two.
..
I want both of you to be happy.
Your happiness is my happiness.
Do what your heart is telling you.
No matter what, I'll always love you.
Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment