Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Question Marks

As simple as they seem,
can be so frustrating. I don't like when people don't use question marks at the end of their questions. 
It makes me feel like they're expecting a certain answer.
One that I'm not certain I can give.
It's like they already know the answer that they want - they're just waiting for me to say it.
What if I don't know what you want me to say?
I can't read your mind. 
How am I supposed to know what you want me to say?
I don't.
I don't know what I'm supposed to say. 
I'm just gunna say what I say.
Whatever I say usually works and ends up being fine,
but I'd feel better if you used question marks.
Yea?
                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment