Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Picture Perfect - Strawberry Whiplash

I'm posting these lyrics because it took me FOREVER to find them and it made me very frustrated. Luckily, I finally found them! Hopefully this will be helpful if you're also looking for the lyrics.
This is an amazing song and it's my newest addiction.
I hope you like it too.
(:

Picture Perfect - Strawberry Whiplash

I love it when you're doing your thing
You're pulling my heart on a string
You're putting me on every day
How you do it, I couldn't say

But you know that I don't mind
And I know well, you're not the cruel kind
Hey, I don't mind, I don't mind

Together alone, when we meet
This town is full of empty streets
A picture perfect postcard place
Hey, I love your face

And you know that I don't mind...

SOLO

I love it when you're doing your thing...

But you know that I don't mind...

OUTRO

You know, yeah you know,
You know, yeah you know, I don't mind

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much.
    I just stumbled upon this track and I can't seem to let it go either!

    ReplyDelete