Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Restaurants

Okay.
Here we go.
I told my parents about something I had read somewhere.
It involves going to places to eat..
but here's the thing - the names of the restaurant that you eat at have to be in alphabetical order.
So basically, we're gunna eat our way through the alphabet.
Whenever we go out to dinner from this point on (until our challenge is finished),
hopefully it'll be in line with where we currently are in the alphabet.
This isn't a 26 day challenge since we don't eat out every day/night,
but there should be 26 different restaurants involved.
I'm really excited because I think it will be a great way to experience different cultures' foods and decorations (inside or outside the restaurant).
I'm going to make a post for each restaurant we go to.
Since just saying the name is lame,
I'm also going to give my review on the food and the atmosphere of the restaurant. I'll mention things I did or didn't like, whether or not I recommended it, and other little tips or comments.

I've never really done reviews like this before
because, well, I'm pretty un-opinionated.
I don't think it's fair to judge things just from one experience,
but I'll try my best to be as brutally honest as possible.

Let the games begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment