Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Tumblr - Day 08

Day 08:
Short term goals for this month and why.

A short-term goal I have for this month is to open my eyes to new things. Also to do little acts of kindness, like waveing at people when they walk by, picking trash off the floor, makeing my friends feel loved, and makeing sure everyone is happy. I was paying attention in religion class the other day, and the religion we were studying said that "You can't start putting things in your cup until it is emptied." or something of the sort. Basically, you can't fill a cup that is already full.
I need to empty my cup and open my eyes if I ever want to see what could be standing right in front of me.
This is a month of change for me. Change is my best friend, because it's always the same. 



No comments:

Post a Comment