Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I get so high...

Okay...
as if no one knew this before...
but I get such a high off of laughing.
Seriously.
Once I start, it never stops.
Tonight I was at dinner with my family - classic amazing moments.
Even though I may not always show it, or may not always feel it, I love my family more than words can say.
My mother is the funniest person I know.
She's my hero.
I honestly wish to be like her one day.
My dad's pretty swell too.
I look up to him with pretty much everything.
Although he may be a little slow at times, he can actually
be quite good with helping me. I wish to be like my dad as well.
But ANYWAYS,
point is,
there people make me laugh so much.
They remind me of everything I have, and how good my life is.
I've got friends and family who love me, and would do just about anything for me.
Wait.. no.. that's not the point.. entirely.. SORRY! Getting off subject.
Laughing. My absolute favorite thing to do.

I LOVE laughing,
Laughing so much that I cry,
Laughing so much that I feel like I just did 100 crunches.
Laughing so hard I can't even breathe.
Laughing so hard I can't even speak.
I LOVE laughing.

And once it starts, it's not something you can stop.
Just like smiling, it's too contagious. Even to yourself.
If I laugh once, it usually doesn't end for another good 5 or 10 minutes.

There's too many things to enjoy in this life.
Why waste time being sad?

I stay true to the quote of my life:

No comments:

Post a Comment