Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

I want... a gentleman

I want a boy.
I want a boy who will hold me close.
I want a boy who will pull out my chair.
I want a boy who will tell me I'm pretty when I feel the exact opposite.
I want a boy who will tell me I'm beautiful when I kinda think I look good for once.
I want a boy who will hold my hand when I'm scared.
I want a boy who will be my shoulder to cry on.
I want a boy who will give me a flower, just because he loves me.
I want a boy who will kiss me in a room full of people and not care if people stare.

A boy who has a wild side.
     Someone who can get loose
  and knows how to have
                a good time.
A boy who will grind with me,
   even if it's a school dance
 and teachers are
watching.
           Someone who
  won't be lame.
    Someone who will
  make me feel
       like I'm loved.

I want a gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment