Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Honestly,

1.Honestly, how many people have you kissed? 9. I think.
2.Honestly, what color is your underwear? Blue with snowflakes!
3.Honestly, what’s on your mind? Starbucks.
4. Honestly, what are you doing right now? I just got home from my friends house. She's sick so I brought her Starbucks. Now I'm just relaxing at home and not doing my homework.
5 Honestly, do you think you are attractive? I s'pose I could be, on my good days.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Snuck out of the house. It was for a good cause, is that still bad? o:
7. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel? Hahaa. I don't really watch TV. But when I do, I occasionally watch Disney.
8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? Probably. I'm always jealous of happy people. That's a given.
9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Being with friends/seeing other people who are happy/post secret/lovegivesmehope/fml/dumbmoments/blogging. :D
10. Honestly, do you bite your nails? No sir're.
11. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute? Ehhh. Not really. I already saw everyone I needed to see tonight. (:
12. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? I have a lot.
13. Honestly, when is the last time you have been to taco bell? Haha! I have no idea!
14. Honestly, are you loyal? Yes ma'am.
15.Honestly, are you in denial? LOL. When am I not -_-
16. Honestly, where would you rather be right now? Back at Victoria's house!
17. Honestly, do you like someone? I think so. I always be crushin(;
18. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? Hmmm. Ask me later.
19.Honestly, what was the last thing someone said to you? "You just wanna see me naked!"
20. Honestly, what did you say to them? "Shh it was supposed to be a secret!" hahaha. That sounds really bad.
21. Gone out of your way to make a new friend? Uhmm, probably.
22. What do you do when you’re mad? STARBUCKS. Or I sit in my bed. Or go to the railroad tracks.
23. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Be mean to people by accident. /:
24. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Noo! Made them mad at me? Maybe.
25. Do you swear when you’re mad? In my head. Rarely do I swear out loud when I'm mad.
26. When was the last time you REALLY cried your heart out? Gosh. Uhm, pretty recently.
27. Cried yourself to sleep? A lot.
28. Do you still cry when you get an injury? Not really. I don't choose to cry if I have an injury. If it's really bad, my eyes usually tear up, though.
29. Do certain songs make you cry? YES.
30. What usually makes you cry? Rude or mean people.
31.You’re at a party and the person you fell hardest for is there, what do you do? If we're friends, I go and say hi! If we're not friends, I might wave.
32.What if the last person that kissed you told you they had feelings for you? That'd be interesting.
33.Ever been so drunk someone had to carry you? Hahaa nooo.
34.Have you made out with anyone in the last 2 weeks? No sir're.
35.Have you and the last person you kissed ever talked about going out? We did go out.
36.Did your last kiss mean anything to you? Of course.
37.Say you had a baby with the last person you kissed? Enough questions with this! Hahaa. Uhm, that would really suck. Actually, I kinda had a child with him.. haha.
38.Is there that one guy that you’ll always have feelings for no matter what? Naah. There's that one guy who I will always love, though. My boo!
39.Name one person you dated your 8th grade year? I didn't date anyone my 8th grade year.
40.Your going on a walk at night who’s the first person you call to come along?  Victoria.
41.If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go? YES!
42.Do you remember who you had feelings for July 2009? Yeeees. I'd never forget.
43.You’ve just had an argument with the girl/boy you like, you walk away. Do you want them to leave you alone or come after you? If it was really bad, I'd wanna be left alone for a little. Unless they have a solution to the problem, then by all means come after me.
44.Is it a rule to not go out with one of your friend’s ex, or do you think that’s alright to do? If your friend is over them, it's fine. You should give them a heads up that you're gunna be dating their ex, though.
45.Is there a lot of drama in your life? Not anymore.
46.Have you kissed more than 4 people this year? This year? That'd be one person a day.. or 4 in one day! Hahaa. Answer is no.
47.Is there someone you used to talk to every day that you don’t talk to at all? Oh yes. There are a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment