Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tumblr - Day 19

Day 19:
Nicknames you have; why do you have them.

The reasons won't be super cool,
but since you asked..

Becca - Most common nick name. I guess it's just a shorter version of my name for lazy people.. haha
Becky - My 3rd grade teacher would always call me Becky. Not many people call me Becky anymore.
Becks - From my favoritest person, Nick Zappss(:
Rebble - I suppose I got this because it's a mixture of "Rebecca" and "Rebel".. cuz you know me (;
Recebba - Because I'm dyslexic.
BeccaBoo - Mah girlss.
BeccaBaby - Same as above.

Well those are the generic boring ones.
I can't really think of any others..

Do these count?

Boo - The guy who is always gunna be in my heart.
Babe - The most fantastic person in the world.. and this guy.. (;
Momma - My beautiful "daughters" Rachel, Hannah and Arielle.



No comments:

Post a Comment