Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Tumblr - Day 22

Day 22:
What makes you different from (mostly) everyone else?


A lot of things.

Physical differences would include:
  • I have red hair.
  • I've never broken a bone.
  • I'm a lefty.
  • One of my eyes looks like it pooped, because there's a small spillage of brown.
  • When I was little, the tip of my finger was chopped off. It was put back on, but it looks slightly abnormal. Better than not having a fingertip, though.
Other differences:
  • I like pretty much all types of music.
  • I'm very un-opinionated.
  • I can't match a celebrity face to a name or vice versa.
  • I have an abnormally short memory - both long term and short.
  • I like to change how I look. Very. Often.
  • I've shaved a good portion of hair off. 
  • My first instrument I learned to play was accordion.
I'm just plain odd. I have an interesting personality. I can be quite a lunatic at times. I get a high off of laughing. I WILL embarrass myself to make people happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment