Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tumblr - Day 17

Day 17:
Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.


Wow. That's a difficult one.
Someone I would want to switch lives with..
Hmm..
I'm not gunna say her nme, but I will call her by a letter in her name.
E. (Yes I realize that that's a common letter for someone's name, but that's kinda the point.)
Anyway,
E.
.. Wow, now that I think about it, that's a VERY common letter. haha

ANYWHO,

I would love to switch lives with her,
because she gets everything she wants.
She can do just about anything she wants to.
I would love to be spoiled like she is.
Sure, it would make me a rotten, selfish person,
but just for one day? That can't be bad.
She can pierce herself, color her hair ten different colors, buy loads of expensive designer brand makeup,
get the nicest and most recently "in" clothes, have the perfect tan, perfect body.. perfect everything.

I know that she's probably doesn't think of all that as very cool,
but that's because she's used to it.
If I had all of that, I'd be in heaven.
But I'd also be really superficial.

When I think about it,
I'm okay with:
Just got my ears pierced recently. Can only subtly color my hair. Only buying CVS makeup.
Having the same clothes and almost never getting to update my wardrobe.
Having white and freckly skin. Having a chubs belly and big thighs...

Why would I be okay with all that?
Because. That all doesn't really matter.
I'm proud of my personality, and who I am.
Cliche, but, "It's what's on the inside that counts."
When it comes to characters,
I am E.

So even though I may want to be her,
even just for a day,
I'm content with just being lil' ol' me.






(But it would still be nice to be her for one day.)



No comments:

Post a Comment