Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tumblr - Day 20

Day 20:
Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.

HAHAA! That's not possible to answer at this point in time in my life.
Ask me again in a few years when I'm out of high school and settled in college.

Of course, being a girl, I've imagined what it would be like if I were with one of my boyfriends for the rest of my life. Heck, even my dad told me that he could see me and my used-to-be current boyfriend (at the time being), raising our children together. "One day you and ___ will bring you children down here." At the time, I could see that happening.. and so could my (ex)boyfriend. But that's what happens when you're young and you love someone. You think it'll last forever.

But anyway,
as it stands right now,
there's not anyone I could see myself marrying or being with in the future.
Maybe my future husband is already in my life and I don't know it;
maybe he's not in my life and we'll find each other some day.
However it turns out,
we'll find each other if
it's meant to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment