Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tumblr - Day 18

Day 18:
Plans/dreams/goals you have.


Wow. Hmm. I'm not good with plans/dreams/goals and the like.
Some plans for the near future would be to get good grades, improve my friendships, make new friends, go to more sports games, go to the gym, go bicycling more often, eat healthier.. things like that.
The reason I wanna go to more sports games is because I'm trying to vary and expand on things I like to do. I like watching sports, but I usually only watch them when I go to Islands and sit at the bar. So going to more sports game is step one for that. There's other things I want to add to my list of things I like, but I can only accept so many new concepts at once.
Dreams I have. Let's see..
Well, here's my thing on dreams. I love the quote "Don't dream your life, live your dreams", but I also believe that some things can only happen in dreams. Especially those really bizarre dreams. Dreaming is a time when anything is possible. If I had a dream, it would be that someday, I'd fall in love. That's my biggest dream. I want to fall in love when I least expect it. Or maybe I will expect it. Either way, that's my life dream. Not really a life goal, but a life dream. A life goal is something you plan toward and do something about to make it possible. You can't plan on falling in love, or do something to make it happen. Love is a powerful thing. But that's for another time and another blog.
My goals: to do well and be successful.
Really, my only goal in life is to be happy and make others around me be just as happy, if not more.
I want to be successful in what I do. I know that I won't be successful and everything, and there's gunna be times when I'm quite the opposite of successful, but that's life, and I'm ready for it. I learn best from mistakes.

I may not be perfect, but my mistakes are.

No comments:

Post a Comment