Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Apology. Accepted?

Honestly,
this has been such a bad week.
I don't even know why.
Well, okay, I have some hints as to why,
but I really just haven't been feeling my best.
And the worst part about it, is that I feel like I'm being really mean to people without even knowing it.
People keep getting mad at me. Or maybe I'm just noticing it more, for some reason.
Maybe everybody has just decided to not like me.
Any way you put it, this is definitely not my week.
I think that school and extra-curricular activities has a lot to do with it.
I'm a lot more stressed than I usually am.
I barely get time to sleep.
Early morning practices, after school practices, concerts, lots of homework, honors class...
Yea. It's all very new to me and way too much for me.
I can't handle it.
I'd like to apologize to anyone who thinks I'm mad at them.
I'm not mad at you.
I'm just being a grouch.
Or at least it feels like I am.
Please excuse me if you recognize that I'm not acting myself.
It's just not my week.
I'll be better next week.
I hope.

Wishes really do come true, if you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment