Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Tumblr - Day 13

Day 13: 
A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

I'm finally doing day 13 of my Tumblr challenge!
Which I definitely started in the beginning of November.. haha
Anywho, here we goooo.

A letter to someone who has hurt me recently.Okay, well it's not THAT bad,
but it still hurt.

Dear Person,

Hi. It's kinda awkward seeing you. We haven't actually established that I'm kinda mad at you, but I am. And you know it. When I see you I want to smile and hug you and listen to you talk. I miss your amazing jokes and great sense of humor. But what you did to me was pretty unfair. Chicks before dicks. Come on, now.
And if it was so important that you went on a date with him rather than going to my birthday party, fine.
At least tell me. Do you know how embarrassing it is to find out from our mutual friend, who is better friends with you than with me, that you - my bestfriend - aren't going to my birthday party? Yea. Pretty embarrassing. I had no idea that you weren't even gunna come. I found out the day before. Thanks for letting me down.

I understand that you don't get to see your boyfriend a lot because he lives far away, so that makes it a little easier to accept the fact that you chose him over me. I would have been okay with that, because I can understand. But no, you took it further. You told me you were going to your grandmother's house.
Here's the thing about lying: if you're gunna lie - at least follow through. Don't go on Facebook the next day and post how amazing your date was with your boyfriend the day before. That's just pathetic.
It's been a little over 3 weeks and you still haven't said anything to me.
Can I be so selfish as to ask for an apology?
Or am I going to have to go up to you and ask how your stay at your grandmother's house was?

I've given in and been the first one to bring it up in times before, but this is on you, sweetie.
It's your turn.
You're a big girl.
Show me that you can act like one
and do the right thing.

*X**O*X**O*
**Rebecca**



 

No comments:

Post a Comment