Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Opinions, opinions, options.

The other day I saw Love and Other Drugs.
Well, I saw about half of it.
I had to leave the movie early /:
Anywho,
it sparked some thoughts.

I don't like the idea of having sex with someone if you can't even tell them you love them.
It's kind of backwards, yea?
I believe that you should go out with someone before you kiss them.
It's not that kissing before a relationship is wrong,
it just seems more logical that way.
Same idea applies for love and sex.
I believe that you should be able to tell someone you love them
before you have sex with them.

I understand that some people, like the characters in the movie, have difficult backgrounds and its hard for them to love someone, so instead they make love. I definitely understand that.
Just sayin' my point of view.

I believe that relationships should go something like this:
  • Become friends.
  • Become really good/close friends.
  • Go on a date.
  • Get together.
  • Kiss.
  • Have fun together.
  • Kiss.
  • Become even better friends.
  • Be lovey dovey.
  • Kiss.
  • Spend lots of time together.
  • Be happy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment